Friday, November 20, 2009

F-U-N-ny Days

I have been walking thru my days with my lazy ass every morning, hoping that these busy days will pass easily. WTF, rather than having easy days, I have been feeling that I am not on top of worries and bad feelings everyday. Woman on top did it better than I do.


Even if it’s only about doing the easiest task. I guess it’s because I feel deadlines killed me away. One quote from Paulo Coelho is so kicking-ass, “There is life beyond deadlines and excel template spreadsheets.”

I keep telling myself that even when I am at the busiest days in my life; I still need to have fun. I still need to celebrate life by enjoying simplest things in life – starring at hamsters making love, joining friends talking about 2012 and maybe, enjoying video made by one of the couchsurfers dancing like Rihanna to win her heart to (finally) come to Jakarta. Even tweets, tweeting and re-tweet from friends about #tebakfilmtranslate and #tebakbandtranslate can be fun too (do you know that there’s international singer which in Indonesian is ‘wanita Sardin’, but in English it becomes ‘Lady Gaga’? Or, a movie with Indonesian translation of “Gila, dalem banget masuknya!” which turns out to be “Deep Impact”).

So, by having a feeling and being pessimistic about the start of the day, we can ruin the days by our self. We don’t even need friends complaining about raining days, traffic jam, or failure to get 2012 movie tickets, just to ruin our days. We can just ruin the days at the blink of an eye in the morning when we wake up.

So, you and I just need to tell to ourselves, “Just relax, I won’t worry my life!” I need you to say it to remind me how good the life is.

Meanwhile, enjoy this clip and it’s good to see how one’s energy transformed into a big fun party! Maybe the fun you enjoy today will be resonated into greater fun for 7 generations to come?

Bookmark and Share


Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://iryvomozam.ibnsites.com/ofegogu.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://vurajuvute.freewaywebhost.com/rutaku.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich