Friday, December 25, 2009

Fabulously in Love

This is Christmas and all we need to do is giving love. In Christianity history, Christ came to the world as a perfect example how Father gave the most precious He has; His Son. Christ died, sacrificed Himself for the people salvation. It ain’t simple. Love is the biggest tagline for every Christmas time. It’s not about the religion; it’s all about love.

“My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” Dalai Lama

This year, I have been spending much of my time on the road; shaking soul with some greatest friends (you know who you are). The last time I traveled was for business; Bangkok with P&Gers. Right when I was feeling so excited in the city of Angels, I felt bad that I didn’t come home for quite long time. That’s why I decided to spend time on this Christmas just at home. Home is good, as well as being on the road. I feel being loved in this family, regardless fighting and loud voices I hear everyday.

I hope you guys have blasted days too in this Christmas. I hope you guys being in love. Keep practicing gratitude; it’s the best thing in life to be grateful everyday, even if it’s about all simplest things.

Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:")

Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
"Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

- Bob Marley

Keep being happy, no matter what. Don’t worry too much about you and life; life’s good. Be fabulous and confident; you can conquer the world. Keep telling the person in the mirror, “You’re beautiful!”, even if you need to stand on your toe because you’re too short.

“Walk like you’re hot; shake soul like no more days to live; broadcast
yourself to the world like you have your own radio station.”
Merry Christmas everyone!

Be in love.


Bookmark and Share


Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Grateful Nation said...

I just read your fantastic post here. It seems like we share the attitude that “Gratitude is good for you.” Grateful Nation is an online community that gives grateful people the opportunity and resources to connect, give back, and be thankful. Jump into the unending cycle of gratitude here at Grateful Nation Thank you, Vanessa

Romy Williams said...

Hey Grateful Nation - I already joined the site, it is GREAT! Thanks for recommending it