Sunday, March 14, 2010

Back Seat

Back to when I was in school, I used to be a kid who always sit at the back seat on the bus. I always enjoyed the moment when I could see people's head from the back and got chance to see smile and friends talking. My butt got along very well with the back seat.

Here I am, at the back seat of Skybus heading to Kuala Lumpur. It is in the midnight before moving my ass to India. It's been always great having this moment, taking a week off from routine. I don't need to be in the rush and worship meeting schedule everyday. It's just very easy, sitting here and thinking of how meaningful seeing new places and tasting flavors I might not know existed before.

Sky is the limit, that's what people said. In the respect of that philosophy, we need to see that 'sky is the limit' has something to do with human's limitation as well. If in every chance we want to reach the sky, we may end up with frustration. Sky is the limit for some cases, but many times your limit is the coconut at the top of the tree on the beach. You can't go higher.

I believe that winning choicefully is way much better than winning in every chance. As well as letting go the past, broken heart and failure, sometimes we need to let go a win. Win at big things whilst letting go some meaningless things.

That's the same with being in the spotlight. While it's good, but many times it's frustrating to satisfy ones' expectation every time. Stepping back is a win too in a way that we can get the whole picture of where we are and prioritize things we really want to do in life.

I am still the one who loves sitting at the back seat of the bus.

I just am.

Bookmark and Share

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: