Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Dream Which May Change Life Forever

This morning I woke up in the morning feeling so great that mother earth, for many times, reminded me to pursue what I really wanted to do. It was a mind-blowing dream that I got chance to travel around the world. Waking up in the morning and immediately crying unconsciously are not my thing. I don't think I am that kind of person, but when it just came in, I could hardly resist it. I fell down being so in joyous moment.

One of the best part I still remember was when I needed to go to North Pole, I went thru some middle east countries. Whilst realizing that those countries have never been in my list, the excitement of being on the road catch up my mind. I saw new things, sing a melody I don't know existed. Taste the flavor which bites my tongue. And feel the warm breeze that blows my mind up.



Well, it's too imaginary. But wait, the next part was actually novel-like story. I stopped by many countries, moved from one place to another one by bus, hitchhiking and plane. I saw sunset thru my flight window. The terminal hall becomes an everyday life that I saw people checking in, smiling whilst being alone in a row. That must be a smile of having chance to meet their beloved one back home. My passport was just full of red, green and blue from the immigration officer. They put master peace onto it. And I saw the same shoes I wore since the beginning I started being on the road.

When I woke up, realizing that dream is still existed, I feel like a slap on my face. Emotionwise, I was filled abundantly with joy. That a simple dream, unexpected one, could still change the way I see future. I felt like a blessed one because even though I tried so hard to forget that used-to-be-impossible dream, I still kept that dream unconsciously.


I fell down on the floor, filled with satisfaction. That was one of the most joyous moment in my life.

I still wanted to do it indeed.



Bookmark and Share


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.