Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Every Road Has Its Own Challenge

I see the nice sunset here from my seat on the flight back to Kuala Lumpur from Kolkata. It's been a week off from Jakarta, and I start missing what I had in there. It is perfect sunset 4000 feet above the sea, here from the window seat. I am alone here in the row 24, enjoying the me time.


India is another journey I had in life. It ain't easy at all. I used to believe that I could handle any travel challenge. I remember the first time I traveled over the land from Singapore, to Kuala Lumpur, to Hat Yai - a border city between Thailand and Malaysia, and finally to Phuket. It wasn't easy at all for the first time traveler.

But then it became so easy when I climbed up Great Wall of China and explored the land thru Saigon, Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. I thought everything was going to be very easy. That time it was true that I didn't find anything to put me down on the ground.

Then I realize that's not true at all. My over-confidence has something to do with my limitation. India isn't easy at all. Having said that I never regret to have seen this incredible land, I then realize that every road has its own challenge for every traveler.

Keep walking and make sure you wear good shoes!


Bookmark and Share

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats off to you dispatch, will look progressive for more interdependent articles promptly as its anecdote of my choice subject-matter to read.