Thursday, July 15, 2010

Let’s Face It. Some Days Are Bad.

This is fact of life. Some days are bad that make you walk sluggishly. When you felt that people you love disappoint you. When somebody you trust so much kills you slowly at your back. When you think you have done your best but people always say that you’re not good enough.

Thing is, at the same time, some days are full of happiness that you make you want to have it 24 hours of your life. You don’t want to let it go. Even for a second. When people you love make a surprise for you, sending you a thank you note that makes your day. When somebody you hate so much stands for you when you’re cornered. When you think what you did was disaster but they said that you have done your best!

There are always ups and down that make you feel that, yea it’s just life.

Nothing too serious to think about.

This week I learn so much on how to live in present. I have been quite busy, occupied with lots of work to do. I started in the morning hoping that I could go out at night. Or even just having good time in my room with ‘Two and A Half Man’. I could hardly do it. Even weekend is so worrying for me.

This is the same feeling I got every time I felt so excited and challenged about something. After 1 month in Bangkok, I now can start feeling stillness inside me. I am perfectly fine.

Being in stillness is great. It makes me feel secure. And being in present makes me enjoy life at every blink of an eye. Even when Paul Octopus was right when my favorite team lost. I could still feel that was okay. I let go.

Here I am in my room. Somewhere in the middle of Kuala Lumpur. I can see the how laid back this city from my room. Stillness is here. I can see some cars going home. Or, sorry maybe I’m totally wrong. Some cars start the journey to somewhere in the middle of the night. That’s bad life.

And some people really come and go.

This week I feel so down, knowing the fact that one of my good friend’s wife has gone. I can’t say anything but sorry for what happened to him. I wish I could do more. And knowing the fact that I cannot do anything is totally unwell. I hope he’s perfectly fine.

It’s life. Jakarta is waiting for me this weekend.


Bookmark and Share




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: